Classic Double or Twin
Classic double chalets are thatched and either adjoining or stand-alone. The adjoining units would suit families or small groups staying together. They include a twin or double bed and en-suite shower bathroom, wall safe, bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.
Deluxe King Size
The Deluxe King size room is a standalone chalet with own mini-deck and chairs. It has a king size bed, table, chairs, en-suite shower bathroom, air-conditioner, wall safe, bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. This chalet can also be used as a honeymoon suite with fruit and champagne just let us know what the occasion is!
The Simple Cellar is ideal for guests requiring a comfy room at an affordable rate especially as an overnight stop or for a few nights while attending Grahamstown events. Room is cool, has low ceiling and opens towards the watering hole. The Simple Cellar has a double bed, single day bed and en-suite shower bathroom, bar fridge, TV with DStv and tea and coffee making facilities. Sleeps up to 3 adults.
Rates per person per night
|Classic and Simple Cellar||Deluxe King Size|
- Above rates are standard rates – please check for specials and special conditions using online BOOK NOW button
- Please note all rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and are subject to change.
- Above rates include accommodation, breakfast and teas/coffees in your room
- Rates exclude any optional extras such as extra meals, game drives or drinks.
- Visa and Mastercard cards are accepted
- Full payment by card, cash or EFT is required on arrival.
- Children are welcome however special care should be taken of them as we are surrounded by bush and water.
- A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation
- Unless otherwise specified deposits made to guarantee reservations are only refundable upto 42 days prior to arrival
- Deposits for bookings made less than 42 days prior to arrival are non-refundable but you may however change your booking date within 48 hours of arrival to another date within a six month period and provided a room is available on the selected date.
- In the event of a premature departure the full stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged in full.
- During peak periods we reserve the right to specify minimum occupancy and minimum stays